A 3-days/ 2-nights tour that will make you experience the Rome Dolce Vita mood and better understand the amazing story of Pompei and its killer Vesuvius!
Exploring part of Italy with a private Bus at your disposal, your private tour leader will take care of you for all the duration of the weekend. Experience the real Roman food, a trip on a Vespa, the real Napoli pizza and feel the energy of the amazing and enchanting Rome! Once in a lifetime experience!
Day 1 – Departure direction ROME
– Early departure from Florence with Private Bus. Late morning arrival in Rome and light lunch in a Roman Trattoria. Afternoon private tour of the Coliseum and the Roman forums with our specialized English speaking guide, pre booked entrance fees. Check in at your hotel in Rome and dinner in a typical trattoria.
Day 2 – POMPEI_ Exploring Pompei and its assassin Vesuvius
– After breakfast, meeting at the hotel and early morning departure from Rome. Light lunch in a local Pizzeria in Pompei. Afternoon tour of Pompei and the Vesuvius (approx. 4 hours) with highly specialized English speaking private guide and a volcanologist. All pre-booked entrance fees (Pompei and Vesuvius). Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Day 3 – ROME – Vespa tour and back to Florence
– After breakfast, check out and meeting with our staff to start the Vespa tour in Rome ( approx. 2 hours), light lunch in Rome and back to Florence with private Bus. Late afternoon arrival in Florence
What is included:
- English speaking tour leader at the guests disposal for all the duration of the itinerary
- Overnight stay and breakfast in 3 stars hotels ( room with double occupancy). Please note that the single occupancy can be possible upon request with extra fee.
- Transportation for the 3 days, via private bus
- Half day visit to the Colisseum including private English speaking guide, entrance fees, whisperers and light lunch in a typical Trattoria
- Full day trip to Pompei including private English speaking guide, entrance fees, whisperers and light lunch in a typical Pizzeria.
- Half day Vespa tour in Rome with Gelato stop and light lunch in a local Trattoria.
- 2 dinners
What is NOT included in the itinerary
- What is not noted in the What is included part
- Optional gratuities
What do I need to carry for this tour?
- Comfortable shoes
- Bring a bottle of water
- Wear a hat in summer (May to September)
- Suggested sunscreen in summer (May to September)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please inform us of any dietary restrictions, allergies or food needs.
The Tour goes with rain or shine. Small group allowed. Booking must be paid in advance.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 14 days before the experience’s start time. The tour will be not refunded for any other reason if not cancelled in time ( strikes, flight or train delay, hillness)