Let’s come with us to discover the “authentic” made in Italy. With this tour you will have the chance to deepen the knowledge of the Italian artisans old tradition, and see how they can create a treasure with their hands. Starting from Orsanmichele that was the church of all Florentine guilds, your guide will take you to visit some workshops, and you will enjoy a promenade to discover the enchanting world of Florentine artisans and a home made ice cream!
Your guide will meet you at the meeting point with a sign with our company name on it.
The tour will start with a walking tour of Florence. Your guide will take you at the Orsanmichele church and by 2 florentine artisans that will share with you all their secrets and show you their art.
Florence is made of artisans so this is an interesting way to discover this city not just made of art and monuments.
During the tour you will stop for a Gelato break in a florentine Ice cream parlor.
At the end of the tour your guide will take you back to the place you meet at the beginning.
What is included in the tour
- Walking tour of Florence
- Entrance fee to 2 artisans workshops
- Entrance to the Orsanmichele Church
- Gelato break in a typical ice cream parlor
- Three hours with a professional guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Artifacts produced during the workshops
- Optional gratuities
What do I need to carry for this tour?
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a bottle of water
- Wear a hat in summer (May to September)
- Suggested sunscreen in summer (May to September)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. The tour will be not refunded for any other reason if not cancelled in time ( strikes, flight or train delay, hillness)
- No-shows will not be refunded
- This tour runs rain or shine