The Dark side of Florence
Florence is not just the pearl of the Renaissance, but it is a city with more than 2000 years of history. It reached its apogee thanks to the Medici Family, but this sparkling and shining period hides murders, crimes and palaces intrigues. Come with us to discover the unsaid history of Florence, The Pazzi’s Conjures and the oldest cold case of the Medici family: the murder of Francesco I and his wife Bianca Cappello.
Your guide will meet you at the meeting point with a sign with our company name on it.
This tour is an late afternoon walking tour of Florence, fun for adults and teens.
You will see the dark side of this amazing city, thanks to our guide that will entertain you with stories and anecdotes about the families that ran this city in the past.
At the end of the tour your guide will take you back to the place you meet at the beginning.
What is included in the tour
- Late afternoon walking tour of Florence
- Two hours with a professional guide
- Headsets for more than 6 participants
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees ( not required for this tour)
- Optional gratuities
What do I need to carry for this tour?
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Pet- friendly
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. The tour will be not refunded for any other reason if not cancelled in time ( strikes, flight or train delay, hillness)
- No-shows will not be refunded
- This tour runs rain or shine